Monday, September 21, 2009

storytime

Next Cupboard
1 tray that you put cookies on when they come out of the oven to cool off

1 stoneware bundt pan

3 really cute stoneware/ceramic IDK square hand-painted baking dishes

mixer that I am not sure that has the right attatchments

little bowl

3 bowl decrotive thing that I put taco toppings in not long ago

2 cast iron pots to cook cobbler in

1 oval ceramic cooker

2 mini-loaf pans full of spiderwebs

popcorn popper that I love!

4 cast iron little skillets making that a total of 6 that I own

sunflower plastic bundt pan

rolling ice cream maker I won @ Qwest

cocomotion coco maker that I won at Qwest which actually makes really good coco

frying pan

stoneware cookie sheet full of cobwebs and had two little spiders on it

tons of spiderwebs and bugs and mouse poop so freaking gross, I have to wash so many things now!!!!!!!!!!! and buy sticky traps TODAY because they catch mice and spiders I just better start catching something because I am sick of finding just the evidance I want to catch the culprit... it is SO SICK it makes me want to puke... like IM SERIOUS, when I am ready to buy a house or we are going to build one I am going to ask.. how is the rodent problem here ???

No comments: