Monday, September 28, 2009

organizing

floor of bathroom

1 dress ( that I wore yesterday to church)

1 black tanktop that I wore under that dress

I blue dress (that I wore on Sat to SLC)

bag of makeup and stuff

2 cotton balls

1 ponytail holder

shine spray, can't remember the last time I used that but maybe I should start again always nice to have SHINY HAIR!

whole roll of TP that I put on the TP holder

1 penny

broken razor ( had no razor)

dirty tissues and floss

black pants ( I wore last night)

mattress that I got forever ago in Provo DI that I kept in case someone wanted to come and stay with me... no one has ever came to stay with me and if they did I don't know that I would want someone to stay on this mattress

So I got one twin mattress up for grabs!!!!!!

and I'm thinking that I need to get a hamper or clothes basket in there...

No comments: