Friday, September 18, 2009

storytime

I have cleaned out another cabinet and here is what I found in it:
2 cans of canned chicken
bread crumbs
raspberry hot chocolate
2 jars of PB
dehydrated pototos that Angie gave me that I have no idea what to do with...
great N. beans
marshmallow creme
red, white and balsalmic vinegar
cornmeal
1 serving vanilla drink mix
mollassas
corn syrup
3 containers of honey
cream style corn
spaghetti sauce
3 containers of oil
3 cans of green chilis
green salsa
pizza crust
chili oil
au jus
chicken stock
kosher salt
muffin mix that Marian gave me that I have no idea what to do with
marshmallows
mini choco chips
butterscotch chips
pecans and walnuts
and when I was ripping up all the old shelf paper I found MOLD! I have not called my landlady yet BUT I will be VERY SOON... can my next house that I live in NOT have mold in it PLEASE!!!
I am also going to make a list of everything that I have once I find all my food because I have a feeling that I will not be using some of that stuff in the next year...

No comments: