Saturday, September 5, 2009

recipe

Pizza Pocket
2 of those tubes of refrigerated pizza dough
1 jar pizza sauce
cheese
toppings
garlic and oregano
olive oil

spread 1 can dough out on cookie sheet, put pizza sauce on it, then toppings and how ever much cheese you would like.
Then sprinkle with oregano and garlic
then take other can of pizza dough and put that on TOP of your pizza
seal the edges
brush with olive oil
cook at 425 until it is done
so yummy and looks really cool too!:)
I served this to Cole and Jocee who were randomly in my back yard, while their parents were watching the rodeo :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love the way you always try new recipes, and I'm trying to be more like you that way!

By the way, I love the picture of you and Spike. He's huge!

Unknown said...

.......in that picture Spike looks big, but in real life he is about as big as a boxer and very skinny for a lab. IDK if he will ever get BIG.. I can help you make whatever you want when I come next time... if I know how to make it:) if not I will learn!