Monday, September 21, 2009

storytime

top of the fridge:

pb chip bars

Jiffy baking mix never opened

apple cidar vinegar

3 bottles of Club Soda, I bought that to make this drink "Beach Blanket Bingo" with the DeFriez's but I made it for Kathy and Harley and it was NOT GOOD! so that will just have to be here until my next mocktail idea

2 things of blueberry pancake mix one open one not... threw out the open one

baking soda that Harley used to clean pink hair dye off her hands after looking that idea up on the internet...( it worked btw)

purple candle

vinegar

2 things of shelf liner I got from the house across the street that I need to utilize

disposable cups that had left over from when I did potlucks at Qwest

moldy pototos that are now in the trash

magnet from the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History Washington DC that used to have an elephant floating around but it broke and all the water drained out and now it just has an elephant in there... which was PROBABLY why this magnet was on clearence... it also lost its magnet... I need to get another one to glue on...

really cool placemats that got mold on them from above pototos... dont know if they will recover

magnet from Chile that my friends Carrie and Jessica brought back that lost its magnet...

magnet from London that someone on my mission brought me back that lost its magnet

magnet from Bob Evans in Chantilly,VA that lost its magnet

magnet that is just a purple rock that I think is ALSO from the Smithsonian museum of Natural History but lost its magnet

cat treats

square bowl

2 boxes of matches

tortilla chips

baking cocoa

sugar

tea lights

cocoa that Shelli gave me when I worked at Qwest cause the machine only gave you watered down cocoa... and I had to add that to the hot water the machine was giving out... then we got a new machine that gave you cocoa....

magnet from Mt. Vernon that I just needed to put back on my fridge so I did...

coconut palm scentsy someone gave me all though I think I am the ONLY PERSON IN CACHE COUNTY WITH OUT A SCENTSY!!!!!!!!!!!! definatly in Lewiston definitaly ... and if I bought one I have no IDEA who to support there are like THREE Scentsy sales people in MY WARD...

PB honey that Cindy and I bought when we went to Cox Honeyland

popcorn

Woodlawn Plantation (in VA) magnet that needs a new magnet on the back

John Deere container with Jello, onion soup mix, kool-aid, taco seasoning, and gravy mix in it...

anchovy paste that I bought for one recipe that Kathy and I made then later found out Rachael had some for one recipe she made and I could have used hers....

tomoto paste

powdered sugar

chia pet seeds that I am getting rid of because Chia shrek got moldy and I threw him out

hot fudge topping

green candle

I can't even BELIEVE that much junk fit on the top of my fridge and also under all that was a ton of DUST!!!!!!

my mom kept cereal on top of our fridge I dont want anything up there because there are cabinets above mine and it blocks them...

No comments: