Wednesday, September 30, 2009

organizing

cabinet under sink:

first I want to say that almost none of this stuff is stuff I bought it is stuff that was given to me, or stuff I got free at the thrift store... I also want to say that it has been like this at every house just a pile of this junk and under it a stained cabinet bottom from make-up and products! I want to change that, use what I have, get what I need and get rid of what I don't need!!!!!!

empty compact

red button

midnight pomegranate lotion - I love this scent and bought a ton of them last Christmas then whenever someone said to me that they had got me a gift I was like oh hold on I got you one too and gave them a bottle of this :)

lipstick

massage gel???

foot and leg cream?? x 2

first aid kit - that I need to go through and see if I can use any of the stuff etc

eyeshadow x 8

buffing cream

black nail polish

tweezers that DO NOT WORK GOOD

wipes

hand balm

eye cream



hand balm

eye cream

hairspray with a broken nozzle

nail polish remover

lotion

razor x2

eye mask

bubble bath that I made that Kathy and Rachael says does not work and it has now solidifyed

bag or misc. make-up

pink Chi that doesnt work IDK why?

make-up brush

violet berry perfume

melted lipstick

q-tips

empty bottle of exotic coconut perfume

exotic beaches perfume

make-up puffs

pomegranate mango hand soap I TOLD Cindy I had handsoap, in all this cleaning out it got knocked in there and I have been cleaning my hands at the kitchen sink

rotadent toothbrush that I never use

band-aid x 2

body glitter that I made and dont really use

styling glaze

dolphin massager

hair extension

hot mask

lip gloss x 4

black current vanilla massage oil this stuff smells DIVINE!!!!!

soap holder

pantyliner

face moisterizer

sunblock/ and sunburn aide kit that someone won at Qwest then left there when they quit so I took it because my boss said go ahead...

shower curtain rings

bobby pins

hair tingler -that thing is SO COOL!

empty make-up bag

glycerine I bought for when I made bubble bath

purple inflatable tub to give pedicures and foot massages in

foot cream x 2

pads

cotton balls

hand cream

floss

hand buffer

soap

acne lotion x 2

battery operated face washer

tathitan holiday perfume with no nozzle

broken tweezers

tanning glasses like you wear in a tanning bed

empty bottle of foot soak

2 empty eyeshadow compacts

lipstick remover ??? doesnt everyones just WEAR OFF????

goddess perfume with no nozzle

nail polish

make - up brush

wow that was exciting I CANT WAIT TO GO THROUGH THAT STUFFF WOOOO HOO!!!!

















No comments: