Monday, September 28, 2009

organizing

top shelf bathroom:

1 glass soda bottle that I got from Shenendoah Caverns in Shenendoah, VA August 2007.I thought wow this is so cool they BOTTLED this water here, I remember getting it home, I got one for me and Kathy and was so worried they would break...then when I got them home I realized that it was just water from OH!!!!!! like what the??? just water from OH in a cool bottle that they put THERE sticker on... HOW LAME! but oh well I kept the bottle good memories... http://www.shenandoahcaverns.com/v.php?pg=31 that is there website so you can even see how it is misrepresented on the website....

the top to a blush brush container, that blush brush is old and leaves little hairs all over my face so I threw that out...

2 purple bottles that I got at the thrift store, that I used to have fake flowers in...

2 cool old bottles that I got at the thrift store that I used to have old flowers in...

2 saturday evening post covers with Gibson looking girls on them that my grandmother glued to particle board I think they look kind of cool and I think I may keep them I think I might hang them though Im not sure...

I had no idea that the Satuday Evening Post still existed! http://www.saturdayeveningpost.com/

No comments: