Monday, September 28, 2009

organizing

next shelf in the bathroom:

hotpad

purple necklace that I wore with my princess dress on Sat... and almost wore to SLC...

radio that a guy Dan gave me that looks nicer than my old one but in reality kind of sucks... or maybe I just need to learn how to use it..

David Cook CD: HE ROCKS

Daniel Powter CD: that Danielle gave me a few years ago, that is super scratched

Tim McGraw: greatest hits

Alan Jackson: just the cover no CD

CD Danielle made me in 2008 of all my favorite songs at the time

Amber Pacific CD

CD Danielle made me in winter 2007 of all my favorite songs at the time

Book Of Mormon CD

CD Im Ok and on my way by Joyce Meyer that I should listen to

Ashley Tisdale CD that I got at the thrift store and thought might be good.. it is not...

Eat, Pray, Love on CD a book my aunt wanted me to listen to then got SO FREAKING ANNOYED that I did not and screamed at me.. and was like WELL NOW IT IS GOING TO BE A MOVIE AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT LISTENED TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just looked up that movie and guess what? it is not coming out until '11 and they have not even got everyone casted so I should have time to finish listning to it...

Film Favorites CD music from movies that Sami and Jessyca really liked listning to when they were here helping me clean and I did too:)

1992 EFY,????????? don't remember buying this

Taylor Swift -Fearless

Old Testament songs

glasses case

tape

Kelly Clarkson CD that Ryan burnt me in 2005 he even wrote all the songs

Dierks Bentley -greatest hits... I useually don't like male country singers currently but this man is HOT!!!!!!!

Taylor Swift- her first CD

Burl Ives -Christmas tape, IMO Christmas is NOT Christmas with out Burl Ives... like HELLO he narrates Rudolf and sings "holly jolly Chritmas"

broken ponytail holder

Now thats music volume 30 I got that when I went to VA in April '09 to listen to when I drove around ( they have a now thats what I call music 31 now maybe I will get that.. because sometimes that is better than switching channels and trying to find your way around and driving in very populated areas when you are only used to driving with some vehicles and tractors...if you don't know what Now thats music is here is the website....http://www.nowthatsmusic.com/

another Amber Pacific CD from August 2007

broken ponytail holder

old bandaid

Kelly Clarkson CD from 2003

tag from Somebodys Attic for a pair of jeans

the whole time I was at Qwest I was sitting, waiting, wishing for a IPOD they gave them away like candy but you know what I got... LOTS OF CANDY which they also gave away like candy...

so I still need an IPOD, I think when I get one I will get rid of all these old CD's even though it will be like the end of an era like all that time sitting over at Ryan's for hours begging him to burn CD's then waiting for him and trying to convince him to like whatever CD it was he just burnt like Clay Aiken hahahahaha........ he never did...but I will always have those memories I DONT always need those CD's !!!!!!!!!

PS if Santa reads my blog please but an IPOD on it, I want a touch one to go with my blackberry storm please!

No comments: