Monday, September 21, 2009

storytime

cupboard
2 muffin tins

3 pack of loaf pans the kind you can give bread away in

a pan that makes 6 mini-bundt cakes

3 pots

3 mini-muffin tins 1 large 2 small

3 pack muffin tins the kind that you give muffins away in ( these came from the house across the street they are still packaged)

2 frying pans

1 pizza stone

1 little pan that I gave John Bright for Christmas then Kathy gave it back to me, and now I am giving it away because it is not good on a gas stove

1 tube thing that would make something flower shaped
same as above but star shaped
same as above but heart shaped

5 lids

3 little bundt pans to make little cakes

1 little pot Kathy told me to keep I need to ask her again what Im suppossed to do with it???

clown or gingerbreadman cake pan

strainer pot type thing Kathy told me how to use it but I forgot and need to ask again

Mickey Mouse waffle iron

handheld mixer that I keep forgetting I own but would have came in handy a LOT lately

2 metal things that I have no idea what they go to at all
bundt pan thing

also I found a ton of mouse poop, I have also SEEN a mouse go into this cupboard before it was a long time ago before the cats but I did SEE one go in there... now I need to wash all that stuff that was in there... I have more things that go in this cupboard but they are dirty...at least all this stuff is not hard to wash

Next time that Kathy comes over I am going to ask her what I should use some of those things for cause IDK???

No comments: