Sunday, September 20, 2009

storytime

next shelf:
6 white plates
3 plastic square plates that are cute that I won @ qwest
2 plastic plates
2 bowls, one John Deere
1 broken angel ornament
2 purple glass containers one rectangle one circle
rectangle platter
glass bowl
20 other plastic plates ( I cleaned this out yesterday I really HOPE I do NOT have TWENTY plastic plates!)
little mini-loaf pan
1 orange cup I won at Qwest
1 purple cup
1 brown 1 pink and 1 polka dot bowl
1 devilled egg platter that I just recently used when Emyrie and I brought devilled eggs to their house for dinner.


all this stuff was STUFFED on this shelf... I talked to Kathy today I need to save up for ONE set of dishes... ONE that is IT...and all the rest need to GO!!!!!!!!! the plastic ones can live in my picnic basket and I can use them then or camping or whatever...I will get a kids Tupperware set for when I have kids... or keep a couple out for when I baby-sit and that is ALLLL!!! it is tacky to have a cupboard of mismatched different size dishes but I am broke so that is what I will have FOR NOW!!!

No comments: