Sunday, September 20, 2009

storytime

Next Shelf:
4 little silver cups that I think you are suppossed to be for camping, like to hold hot drinks but I use them when little kids come because I don't have any other little cups... It did not really work when I gave a two year old a big glass...( I won these at Qwest)- Darby and Emyrie request these cups now...

1 orange cup that I won at Qwest

1 large cup that says Applause on it that I won at Qwest, that for some reason Harley likes to drink out of when she is here, like one time I got her a drink and she asked if she could pour it out and put it in the Applause cup... like um sure why not?

1 snowman mug that is large

1 glass measuring cup 1 cup size

2 John Deere mugs

1 bowl with a handle and a lid my aunt gave me that I am not quite sure what to use it for???

1/2 cup measuring cup

1 crystal glass that Kate likes to use when she is here, same with Harley she requests this cup. Kate likes to run her finger around the edge and make noise with it

2 fancy glasses I could use and have used when I have a MAN over... or Kathy either or... But not Kate or Harley or Darby or Emyrie they have special cups...

1 pink plastic bowl

1 brown plastic bowl

2/3 cup cup

John Deere gravy pourer thing that I don't know if I have ever used for gravy but have for many many other things including to drink out of when I have had a LOT of dirty dishes lets hope things don't get that desperate again!

1 John Deere glass

all this was in a jumble in there all which ways... so now we know I also don't have a decent set of glasses of little kid cups... yet another thing to add to my list of things for when I have extra money or bday or christmas or my future wedding whatever...

Don't know if I should get rid of Darby, Emyrie, Harley and Kate's cups though... like what would happen they would come over and I would be like nope sorry.... I got NICE MATCHING CUPS AND GLASSES NOW!!!!!!! but they are lucky I don't see buying those things on the horizan anytime soon!!!!!:)

No comments: