Wednesday, September 30, 2009

organizing

bottom shelf medicine cabinet:

mousse- that I might use if I did my hair more

lid for contact lens solution bottle

10 ponytail holders

another set of fingernail toenail clippers so if anyone needs a set they can have mine

face powder that I would probably use more if I knew where something to apply it was

2 bottles of perfume with no thing to spray them with??? one is from my aunt Bryan, she got it for me one year when I was home I think that she felt bad that she did not let Kumen and I when her pastor was there because we are LDS

ink pen that does not work

2 eyeliners 1 black 1 blue that I would use more if I did not have eye problems so often now...

eye cream that I would use if I remembered I had it

1 bead

TP coupon

bobby pin

safety pin


No comments: