Tuesday, October 13, 2009

organizing

next stack of books

a tear of love- never read am giving away

The Last Straw a little Christmas book I am going to put with my decorations

Fabulous Facts about the 50 states, fun fact book to read ( I love fact books)

The Dress Lodger- never read am giving away

One Thousand White Women- never read am giving away

Practice work book I got to practice math which I should do...I mean why not be smarter

a ring that this girl that I can not find asked me to keep here that says " dad " on it.. I think I may just need to get rid of it,because I might not be able to find her but she can find me..

The Bean Trees- love this book!

home wisdom- tips love books like this!

picture of me Christmas 2007

Snow Falling on Cedars- have not read am giving away

a book called to a very special sister that Amanda got me so nice!

The Dark is rising- good series for little boys and some little girls

The 10th circle- have not read but will read them give away I like this author

Runaway- have not read and I am getting rid of it

3 brain quests- I did the age 2 and 3 ones with Sami and Jessyca last night that I am babysitting

M is for Magnolia a Missisippi alphabet book, I just read this to Sami, Robyn and Jessyca...:) it is from Sleeping Bear Press the illustrations are AWESOME! I looked up Utah and theirs is called A is for Arches a Utah alphabet and VA's is O is for Old Dominion a VA alphabet book one day I will get all these books but any that I find at the thrift store now I get...

I also found this tourist attraction in MS http://www.tupelo.net/things-to-do/tupelo.asp?id=15 Elvis birthplace!

No comments: