Monday, October 12, 2009

storytime

When I was going through my books I was reminded of this story from my mission one time in Agoura Hills we were tracting I could not remember if I was with Sister Bradshaw or Sister Bodrero and we went into some man's driveway and his garage door was open and he was working on something and my foot was like half way in his garage and I was like " hi we are missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints... and He was like GET OUT OF MY GARAGE!!!!!!!! so I was like ... OK so I took my part of my foot out of his garage and was like "hi we are missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints... and he cussed me out and I said well no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing, persucutions may rage, calumy may defame but the truth of god shall go forth boldly nobly and independent till the purposes of God shall be established and the great Jehovah shall say.... The work is done... then I turned and walked away... The Elders did not believe I did this but I sure did... I guess it is better than Elder Adams and Elder Goff shouting at people at doors saying " well fine I don't cast pearls out before swine"

No comments: