Friday, October 16, 2009

organizing

next bunch of stuff on floor

K picture of me from 1979 Greenbriar west Elementary

Boyd K. Packer - christmas book

Franklin is messy

Stain

a bunch of tablecloths and placemats i took out of the kitchen that I think are going to go in the closet in this room

book Madonna wrote for kids

Wizard of Oz coloring book

brush for crafts

inkspell- I might read that

worth waiting for- I know that now

sons and daughters of god...

blanket

one boot

name tag from Smithfield Implement

feng shui your clutter- I will when I get a chance

wuthering heights never finished

Thank you book

Taste of home 2005

Nancy Drew Picture I need to hang up

paper I used for Princess Party

if you give a mouse a cookie...

picture of Devyn, Debra and Nathan when they got baptized

Utah tour book

eye drops

pillow from my couch

shiatsu book im getting rid of

there is a brief thought in my mind Ican do this!

No comments: