Friday, October 16, 2009

organizing

next stack

The Covenant -getting rid of

remarkable stories of LDS women- this looks like I could read it one Sunday and then get rid of it

The discovery of the Titanic- I think I want to read this

Cane River- will get rid of have read

love medicine - may read

danzig passage- will keep really liked this series

Left Behind- will keep

Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets

Harry Potter and the prisonar of Azkaban

magic seeds- getting rid of

Harry Potter and the sorcerers stone...

can't believe I had that much of a series in one place

I am now done with another bookcase! I can either move onto the table that is next or the floor or the other bookcase. my floor is full of books and I am probably going to have to get someone to pass them back in here to me and that someone is probably going to have to be a kid or teenager if I do that with an adult they will question every book I keep and every book I get rid of like why?? why?? and well I getting rid of all I can and don't need to be put through a line of questiong by someone that has no buisness questioning me!

No comments: