Wednesday, October 14, 2009

organizing

a couple stacks of books:

a picture of me in Santa Paula, CA at a church where there was a huge tree. I really wanted Sister Christensen to take a picture of me by that tree so she did. I showed it to Harley last night and she was like " that is SO COOL!!!!!!" where is this... I said Santa Paula, CA on my mission and she was like ... oh...

Lakota woman- have not read but might

revenge of the wanna-be's have not read and Im getting rid of it

picture of me and Elder Hedin and Elder Ringle in Santa Paula, CA. They were my ZL's and I think they are both inactive now. I brought this picture into Qwest when I worked there and showed my boss because Elder Hedin worked at Qwest and got fired before me. ... Elder Hedin also told a bunch of people he was AP... like um NO you were ZL you were never ever AP!... seriously...( I just added them both on FB, Elder Hedin has 6 mutual friends all from Qwest none from our mission) I just add anyone on FB... hahahah

A carrot a day cool hints on nice things to do for people every day

The Road Less traveled I should finish this book

Absouluty American 4 years at west point- I think that I will finish this book

Tamar a tender twig- I may read this too

Who guards a prince- I guess I wont find out because I am getting rid of this book

My little book of words - so cute and such awesome illustrations!

A Light in the window- I LOVE THE MITFORD SERIES! http://www.mitfordbooks.com/

The Outcasts of 19 Schulyer Place- I may read this

ready or not- Im pretty sure I will read this because I also love Meg Cabot! http://www.megcabot.com/

A Betty Crocker cookbook from 1961 I got from the house across the street I LOVE STUFF LIKE THAT.. old cookbooks!

Ramona Forever... I LOVE BEVERLY CLEARY http://www.beverlycleary.com/index.html did you know she was alive and in her 90s!

Nancy Drew- 3,10, 41, 13... I LOVE NANCY DREW!

Awakening Heart- think Im going to get rid of it I have never read it

Healing Cards- my aunt gave me

How to Marry the man of your choice- I have not read this, probably why I am not married

address, of people I need to mail stuff to and I did!

negatives that I did not even feel like seeing what they were from last night because it was late

The Far Pavilions- I LOVE THIS BOOK and the name Ashton because of it

No 1 Ladies Detective Agency- I LOVE THESE BOOKS! http://www.randomhouse.com/features/mccallsmith/main.php

The Once and Future King- Ryan gave me this and wanted me to read it and I still have not...

Crafts that Samantha the American girl would do... I am going to keep this with my kids book collection because one day I think that it will come in handy

Holes- I LOVE THAT BOOK! and who knew that Shia LeBeaf would turn out SO HOT! wow!!

a picture that I took at Arches National Park

Summer Food recipes- I am getting rid of it the recipes are all wierd

Little House in the Big Woods- I LOVE THAT SERIES

Standing for Something - a whole kit that someone made that I bought at the thrift store to go with that book, I am keeping that too... that will come in handy one day

an overview of Edgar Cayce, that is my aunt's prophet of choice... did you know that other people believe there are prophets besides US?

The Screwtape Letters- I should read this I have heard it quoted so many times I feel like I have...

LDS book of lists, I wasted about 5 minutes of my life reading this today

my grandmother's bible it says Arbutus Hersman Sines inside

On the Banks of Plum Creek- I LOVE THIS SERIES!

a Brainquest

Lonesome Dove- need to get the one before that so I can read that

The Rebels- I LOVE THAT SERIES! I love the name Gideon from that series http://www.johnjakes.com/kentchronicles.htm

In this Mountain- I LOVE THAT SERIES!

The Plains of Passage- I am getting rid of this series it is very sexual, I can't imagine why someone would put that kind of stuff in these kind of books and very repetitive...

I was watching the show The Good Wife last night Harley declined to watch it with me because she said that show is "stupid" . I did introduce her to The Office and she really likes that show!

No comments: