Friday, October 16, 2009

organizing

next stack

the diary of Laura Palmer??

Jumpstart- getting rid of

middle place- same

best of the best recipes from TX - Kumen tried to steal this from me many times because he said that since he is from TX he should have this recipe book I said that since I am not from TX I should have it

The Secret of Platform 13-getting rid of

A million little pieces- do they still have this book in print??

Atlas Shrugged- need a better copy

Top secret recipes- I love making stuff from this!

Home To Harmony - a fake Mitford series for Mormons that I have not read yet

Big ideas for little budgets-ideas for ward activities

cooking healthy with a man in mind... I almost always cook with some man in mind healthy or not

timeless moment- getting rid of

flight from stonewycke- same

triple combination - a really cheap one

heart of a southern jewish wife- that title is to interesting to not read

The Time Travelers wife- LOVE THE BOOK AND THE MOVIE

quick and easy indian cooking- love to try new things

taste of home 2004

practical steaks and burgers- getting rid of and PS I have never ever cooked or even bought a steak, I guess I will have plenty of time for that when I am marryed

emily- a kids book about emily dickenson

tightwad gazette - I need to look through this and see if I even want to use any of these ideas

cooking mexican- need to look through and see if I would use any of these recipes

cream cheese recipes- Ryan wanted this book because he loves cream cheese

Kraft magazine 2006

missionary mailbox a book that someone put together for things that you can mail missionaries, I know that you can get these things off line but I kind of like her ideas and I am going to write to Josh DeFriez when he goes and plan on having missionaries one day myself:)

No comments: