Wednesday, October 21, 2009

organizing

floor and inside of closet

cat toys that are now in my car to go to the thrift store

4 empty Dasani water bottles

paper inumerable


a puzzle of times square with 750 pieces that I may bring to VA to do there

3 pairs of jeans that I dont' want any more I don't keep any jeans that are rough on the bottom... I gave one pair to my bishops wife Gwen to give to her daughter Kristy they were Guess I paid like 100$ for them but I am to fat for them

brown purse - Suzette convinced me to buy at the thrift store that Im glad I did it is cute

blue shoes

dress from my mission that I loved so much I could not cut up and put in my quilt and now I think I SHOULD have

4 more bags or purses

Magdali asked me why I was making lists I was like oh um because I email them out to my friends and we talk about them and she was like oh... cool I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU WHEN I GROW UP!

a denim purse I made one for me and one for Kumens wife

sweater

inumerable hangers

games

purse that someone I wont say who gave me that I don't love...

coonskin hat

Loudon County tourist guide

outerbanks tourist guide - it was old I trashed it I have never been there

2 more purses

cups

bowls

toilet paper

lots of scarves and belts

gypsy looking sh oes

kids puzzle I need to give to Ellee and Dawson

500 piece ocean puzzle that maybe I will give to my mom

more belts

check

name tag from my mission that Harley thought was cool she was like you went to CA did you ever see the ocean? I said I sure did all the time!

Halloween sock

bag that I got at Qwest that you are suppossed to put your groceries in ( I won it)

a little mammoth I bought at the national history museum July 2008 to put on my bookcase

a ton of other books that I did not write down because Gwen my bishops wife was here and I did not want her to think I was nuts...

lots of gloves that don't have matches

senior pictures of me and my cousin Scott class of 93 and 95

more scarves

mancala

more purses and bags

trivia pursuit for books that is harder than it looks

red high heels

lots of random pictures

more hangers

Chet ( my last bishops son) wedding invitation

phase 10

cards

scene it from 80s music

cat poop!!!!!!!! SICK I knew they went in this closet but SICK!!!!!

Gwen and I also went and took 10 grocery bags full of books and donated them to the Lewiston Libary I hope that they can use some

Magdali told me that one of the ways that she wants to be like me is to make cool food and then take pictures of it and post it on FB hahahahah

No comments: