Wednesday, October 14, 2009

organizing

top of next bookcase

Capri-sun purse that Rachael helped me make

I stuffed a Rapunzel, two Scarlett's and another doll missing a hand in there

purse I made out of a cigar box that I mod podged pictures of different movies on...like, Titanic, Dirty Dancing, Walk the line, Grease, Buffy and Angel, Gone With the Wind, Sound of Music, Ghost...

my patriarcal blessing

my Buffy tray where I modpodged all the Buffy characters on a tray: Buffy, Joyce, Xander, Willow, Cordelia, Giles, Angel, Spike, Tara, Faith, Oz, Dawn, Riley, Anya, Andrew and Johnathan

a book of Fashion citations that this guy Ben that I worked with at Qwest said many people in the premier cue needed

4 little tiny Peter Rabbit books

a little house that you burn insense cones in my grandma had one and when I saw mine at the thrift store I was like I NEED THIS!

a framed picture of me and Sister Williams and Jackie and Henry and Lil Henry at her baptism

socks

Jewerly

my name tag from Convergys, N. Logan, Utah where I worked... 2006- 2007 this girl Jamie made a little piece of paper that says Keli is so beautiful that I taped on there

little Willow Tree girl reading

Little gold Brennen that was one of my students at a pre-school in Orem and they got me this lttle gold boy praying with a clock... then I lost my watch so I carryed little gold Brennen around as a clock and my roommate Jessica teased me about this!

glass dish of marbles

No comments: