Thursday, October 22, 2009

organizing

more shelves

a little stuffed Zacheus with his story on his back

hackysack I won at Qwest

tinkertoys

porcelin doll dressed like a pioneer

scrapbook

cookbook

green purse I got to carry on St. Patricks Day

frames

pictures

a huge pile of pictures and paper almost fell on me and all over the floor I saved it...

Elvis ornament I need to give my mom

notebook

wallett I won at Qwest for Mitch who carrys all his cash just as cash in his pocket

papers

rack

christmas cards that I never finished and sent out 2007 and 2008.

stamps

project list

JCpenney catalog

hanging up

green fleece that says Outer Banks on it... that people around here get confused by this is warm but ugly, Im going to put it in my 72 hour kit

vest

3 jean jackets... I think I need to get rid of 2 if not 3 of them

jacket

pink shoe thing that you hang up and put shoes in the compartments

rockstar costume

Carhartt coat

fleece jacket that I had to borrow from the church one time when I was sitting to wait for the bishop and something leaked all over my dress...

coat I bought to wear to church

purple jacket that is out of style but very warm to walk Spike in

flapper costume

a pile of papers and pictures did fall on me then

Maid Marian costume Halloween 2008

another jacket someone gave me that I dont really like

Pink DC sweatshirt I got from a vendor, but SO MANY PEOPLE out here have that sweatshirt and I was surprised that I have not got rid of it yet I thought I did

Jackson Hole sweatshirt that someone gave me that I dont really like but it is super warm

Buckle Hoodie that I bought three years ago that I paid 75$ for three years ago... It has seen better day and DEFINATLY got its 75 $ worth

I also ate lunch, I had a turkey and cream cheese sandwich on toasted white bread which I cut out in a star even though I am 35 years old and here all by myself

chedder flavored Rold Golds

mandarin oranges

Im going to have a couple of Strawberry fig newtons for dessert at some point...

No comments: