Thursday, October 22, 2009

organizing

... a bunch of Pampered Chef stuff from when I tried to be a Pampered Chef lady, I really feel like getting this house all the way clean will assist me in all the other things I want to finish. Like I feel like this house is the key, like when I finish this then many door will open.. and some will close :)

shelf in closet

box of pictures

a thank you card I meant to mail Beth but now I am going there so I will just give it to her...

a card from Hollywood video in Provo,Utah I barely ever use video stores anymore. There was this little tiny video store where I lived called Power Video, then Blockbuster came in and ran them out... and they were so unaplogetic like they wanted to run them out of town. I think how do ya feel NOW Blockbuster and Hollywood?? I mean they are barely hanging on IMO

an invitation to Marian's baby shower ( Janessa was born in April 2009)

two games of Tabletalk

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory card game

What happened here card game - it had a Joseph Smith card in it but I took it out because it had words like alleged on it

purses

scarves

Raggedy Ann doll

Ensign April 2009

VA garden week- im trashing that I need to go to Cache Valley Parade of homes before I start going to stuff in other states...

20 questions game

home video game- Harley and Magdali might get a kick out of that if they can figure out how to use the video on my camera or phone

connect 4 that I won at work that Aaron did not think that I should pick he said that was a lame game but I had all the other games that they had...

Scattergories- I love that game

Rook- I hate this game, I think I need to get rid of it

Cranium- we played this in my BYU ward so much I MEMORIZED most of the cards how sad is this

brainquest

yahtzee- my dad loves this game I have no idea why

Scrabble

Life- I loved driving those cars around as a kid with a million kids in the car and them falling out everywhere

Scene it

girl talk- which is actually lame

a catalog for Emergency Essentials- I am proud to say that I started my very own food storage last night... I got a gallon of water. I only need 5 more for a 72 hour supply for me and Spike

No comments: