Wednesday, October 14, 2009

organizing

next stack

The Eye of The storm - I loved this book! Elder Groberg was our general authority when I lived in Provo for awhile and for some reason it would get on Chris's nerves when he showed his movies as part of a talk... IDK why??

journal from my mission mostly with people from Simi Valley's signatures

The Diary of Clotee a slave girl- maybe I will read this

Victorian Dollhouse- this really cool 3D book that you can open and play with I got it at the Thrift store. I hope my little girls love dollhouses and paper dolls I sure did... and this is a combination

How To cook everything - I basically do...

when we meet again- I really liked this series maybe even loved!

Nancy Drew number 13

The Lore of Averages getting rid of this book

picture I took at Arches

my name tag from when I worked at Bel- Aire Assited Living 2005 or 2006

my name tag from when I worked at Hallmark 2007

a touchstone Doddie gave us all 12-17-2007 to remember that we are special ( I wonder why she called it that?)

a little handcart with a ribbon that someone gave us in RS in Orem when we talked about the pioneers

a copy of the program from when Elizabeth and I went to the opera,@ BYU maybe 2004 or 2005 my one and only opera and we dressed up in really nice clothes!

a picture of me at Arches park...

a magazine from 2003 that has Clay Aiken on the cover that says " Okay we admit we love Clay Aiken.." I sure did too but WHAT HAPPENED???

IDK!

No comments: