Saturday, October 10, 2009

organizing

book stack 2

1. would I lie to you? go it at the thrift store I have not read it

2. veil of roses- same

3. object of virture-same

4.Fried Green Tomotos- LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!! and the movie!!!!!!!!!

5. Four Perfect Pebbles- got it at the thrift store have not read it.

6. This book will change your life- some crazy book with wierd things to do every day that I got at Christmas one year

7. Say to this mountain - got at the thrift store have not read it

8. A judgemental in stone same

9. The Emacipators wife- same

10. My Turn- Same

11. Truman- same

12. More Than Petticoats- got it in VA have not read it

13. Armageddon The Cosmic battle of Ages- actually read this whole series!

14. The Complete Guide to Country Cooking- have made several things out of this

15. Miracles - got it at the thrift store have not read it..

16. Tennis Shoes .... - I think I may have read this whole series

17. No Unhallowed Hand- a Work and the Glory book, I also once said this to some jerk on my mission that told me and my companion to get off his land, I said NO UNHALLOWED HAND CAN STOP THE WORK FROM PROGRESSING!!!!!! ( I did get off his land though)

18.Halloween recipes, I bet if I had kids I would be making something NIGHTLY! or even more!

19.Anatomy of the Spirit- got it in VA have not read it yet

20. The Widows adventures- got it at the thrift store have not read it yet

21.The Wish list- same

22. The Thorn Birds- I LOVED THIS BOOK and for the longest time I wanted to name my son Dane. crazy thing is I have not ever seen the mini-series maybe I should some day...

23.Esthers Gift- I need to make this cake someday soon

24.Jacob have I loved- I think I read this when I was a kid

25. A crowning mercy- Ryan gave me this and told me to read it and well I did not I should give it back..

26. Buffalo Gal- got it at the thrift store have not read it yet

27. Diary of a loving heart - same

28. Love is a gentle stranger- same

29. Loves Silent song- same

30. Pursuing Amy- same

31. Going for Great- same

32.ID, MT, WY tour book love to look for places to go!

33.recovering Charles- got it at the thrift store have not read it but the author is in my friend Jenny's branch

34.Hey Day- got it at the thrift store have not read it...

35. The red tent- same

36. necklace I made out of a belt that I bought at the thrift store

37. green necklace that I bought at the Lewiston 4th of July thing to go with my boots that Mitch bought me! :)

OK so I think I have a problem with hoarding books! it is like I just buy any book that looks good at the thrift store then don't read it!!!!!!!! this is not good and well it needs to stop ASAP!

No comments: