Friday, October 16, 2009

organizing

next stack of books all over the floor

coral moon- never read getting rid of

acupoints- don't believe in it got it in massage school getting rid of it

Millicents gift- may read

bracelet

yw notebook

UT and CO tourbook, I would love to get all this done and get a job so I can go out and start seeing things again.. I would also like to get enough done today that I could take Spike hiking tomorrow and not feel guilty about it...

scenic drives in America- I got this at a yard sale and love to look through things like this

card from Buckle

cassarole cookbook

2 magazines with things in them to do in Cache Valley

friendship book I am getting rid of

notes from just days like recipes things to do etc

half done scrapbook

parts of journals

earring

pens

top to eye drops

bake off cookbook im getting rid of

wheat cookbook im getting rid of

through cloud and sunshine that book that is like a fake Mitford series for Mormon people

extras- may read it

socks

paperx3 I used in a recent project

lotion no top

wilfod woodruff study guide

cookbook I got a the house across the street from 1942

Santa pop up book

mystery in bug town book

Taste of home 2005 X2, 2002 and 2008

Rachel Ray mag- 2008 x2

First 100 temples

massage magazine

brand name cook book

russian massage - will probably get rid of

marriage and family mag

art and activities book

tom sawyer

dear chelsea letters kids wrote chelsea clinton.. I love presidential family trivia

bunny cakes kids book

recipe book I am getting rid of

me talk pretty one day- getting rid of

summer salads -getting rid of

general conference 2008

Brigham Young Study manual

BOM - old

ID scenic byways

Last summer with Maizon- may read

recipes 2007 pampered chef

Paula Deen

sock

10 stupid things a women does to mess up her life- I wonder if buying and keeping to many books is in there??

doll

bracelet

card

proclaim my word book that is warped- am getting rid of

picture I liked

Kraft 2006 and 2008

pop up dollhouse book

nail art book

kids travel book I should bring this when I go to VA

Cache trails

Utah state parks

great american cakes -getting rid of ...

I am so overwhelmed I got this way on the other rooms to though and they are done so I know I can do this one!

No comments: