Monday, October 19, 2009

organizing

top of dresser
part one

magazine decorating under 100$ - getting rid of

ballard furniture catalog

stamp catalog 2008

measuring tape

2006 Provo Utah temple schedule

car that my meal was served in at a restaraunt in Staunton,VA

postcard of a seal painting like a actual seal painting that I got at the Virginia Beach Marine Science Museum ( to get an actual painting a seal did is like 75$)

picture from Santa Paula

recipe from Mexican cooking class

notebook

yw personal progress

JCpenney 2009

for the strength of the youth

my eternal family booklet

lots of papers that I ran off from BYU womens conference that I threw in the trash

list of people I tracted into one day

brochure from museum in Lehi,UT that I took Anneka and Elsa too

In the kitchen with Heloise

Visiting teaching ideas I could find on the net so i trashed them

card from aunt

part of the top of a quilt I will one day make

lip gloss that I made

boxes I need to make something out of

pictures I need to hang up

list of projects I want to make

list of food I want to make

list of hikes I want to go on

kraft mag 2007

mug from Qwest that I won there- getting rid of

parts of the necklace belt that I made

Logan Canyon guide

Cabela's 2009- never been there

Qwest healthcare booklet

Bas Bleu 2005

plastic hippo

plastic giraffe

fastnaughts phone number

missionary name tag

2008 Lewiston third ward directory

taste of home 95

terrys villiage 2006

mindware catalog

strawberry shortcake ribbon

fabric from letters I made

fabric from skirt I want to make

fabric from tie I want to make

Chris's address when he lived in Alpine,UT

list of people for the CLC reunion

bills I owe

shelf

book " do princesses wear hiking booots"

encore I won May 2008

red thread for skirt I want to make

necklace

white paint for the O in my JOY

that took forever going through all that took so long and it looks like I have not done anything that desk is SO FREAKING packed with STUFF seriously

still books all over the place... AND my bishops wife Gwen is coming over tomorrow to help me with my books... I need to get a LOT more done with this stuff so she can actually DO that..

No comments: