Monday, October 19, 2009

organizing

next bunch of stuff on the desk

checks

ticket to the Cache Valley Rodeo 2009

notebook

guide to Middleburg, VA

list of projects I want to make

coupon for Leilani spa in Logan,Utah

rolling stone cover 2003 growing up Clay with Clay Aiken on the front

insurance I might want to get

markers

John Deere tray

plate holder

coupon for Hallmark that expired 2008

candlestick

name tag from Somebodys Attic too

bowls, forks,and spoons

cookbook 2001

2 more boxes of pictures

stamps

chair massage book

beads that I need to get rid of

Love and joy letters that I am going to make for people

sandpaper

post its

Latter-Day pioneer poem that Sister Clarke gave me

glasses cloth to clean my glasses


Harley and Magdali are now here taking pictures they were outside but it is dark and now they are inside and should do my hair.

No comments: