Monday, October 19, 2009

storytime

People did this on FB like a year ago but I never got around to it ... until now so here you go

25 random things about ME

1. I have collected magnets since I was 19 and Dave Marchant gave me my first one of Scarlett Ohara ( because I read him Gone With The Wind) I now get magnets everywhere I go and they have to say the place I went on them and preferably have a picture or something I saw at that place. My friends also bring me back magnets from where ever they go. The front of my refrigerator and part of the side are covered. Some people think this is tacky, but I can't stop now..

2. There is always a certain song that I like to blast and sing really loud to. It just makes you feel good when you have had a bad day and then your song comes on the radio in the car and you turn it up so loud and just SING! This is mostly when I am alone in the car because I sing REALLY bad. Sometimes when I am babysitting though I turn on music and dance around and sing with the kids. I think my current song I like to sing to is " Party in the USA" cause when a Jay-Z song ( like " Who's gonna run this town tonight" ) I put my hands up...

3.I worked in a care center in Mapleton,Utah when I started there I only watched CSI Vegas, countdowns on VH1, and Idol... Donna loved me to watch TV with her, through her I got addicted to SO MANY SHOWS!

4.I was addicted to Mt. Dew before my mission. I quit drinking it then, if I drank it now it would give me a headache.

5. I love to fix fabulous dinners for people.

6. I love Halloween and dressing up.

7. the market in my town sells so MUCH expired stuff that I once thought some yogurt that said 06 went bad then and the teenager that works there had to tell me that meant NOVEMBER 6th...

8.When I lived in Provo we met for church in an auditorium on campus. I once sneezed so loud during a guys talk that it echoed throughout the whole auditorium and he lost his train of thought.

9. my ex-BF thought I was dating my friend's 18 or 19 year old stepson because we walked into stake conference together ( because he needed a ride)

10. I have ran over a turtle, ran into a deer, a female turkey, a dog, a skunk, and hit several birds that were to dumb to move...

11. I used to be really scared of BIG black labs like is Spike going to get THAT big?? but I think Spike is a smaller lab.

12.I love, love, love to get my hair done! If I had tons of money I would pay someone to do my hair daily.

13. My aunt has a friend that is physic that sees visions for me... ??

14.I love names and in cleaning out my house I have found so many lists of what I want to name my kids, that change all the time. The crazy thing is that I have tons of boys names and not many girls like I really have no idea what I would name a little girl but I am brimming with boys name ideas.

15. Elizabeth and I once went to a restaraunt in Ogden,UT after we went to the temple and they had all this wierd stuff like cheese balls in a christmas tin and little octopi that were boiled. I took a few of them home in a napkin and wanted to put them somewhere in Chris's house but my roommate threw them out before I could think of the perfect place.. this was like 4 or 5 years ago

16. I have so MANY post-its! this lady sent me a big box that never ran out on my mission then I got tons when I worked at care centers and convergys and qwest. I think I just need to get rid of them because I don't really use them around the house.

17. I am not good at math or biology or chemistry like you start speaking in those terms and I for real will glaze over.

18.I talk a lot but I also listen really well and remember almost everything

19. I am thinking of starting a blog for all the restaraunts that I go to in Cache Valley and all the other little places I go to.

20. it is currantly 61 degrees in Lewiston,Utah and RAINING... it is 58 degrees in Chantilly,VA and sunny

21. Spike's favorite toy is a big white bucket I think because he can't bury it he will just carry and roll it around

22. I am now listning to party in the USA by Miley Cyrus

23. I like to collect old suitcases and stack them... they look cool!

24. I can't wait to go to VA in Nov and see my friends and family and go places and take pictures!

25. Im happy I am here in UT in Oct with my friends where I can go places and take pictures

1 comment:

Erin said...

That would be a great blog. I'd read it if I lived there.