Tuesday, October 13, 2009

organizing

next stack of books

Dances with wolves- I would like to read that book

Then Sings my soul book 2- this is a really cool book that tells the story behind different songs

Little House Christmas- stories of Christmas from Little House books- VERY COOL!

math workbook- I should use

teaching no greater call- what would the church be like if everyone that taught read this manual and applyed its teachings??? and I wonder what MY next calling will be??

kids club magazine- winter 2007 have NO IDEA why I have this???

fun family night activity book- I think I will keep this lots of crosswords and other stuff related to the BOM

book on how to make altered books- I looked through it and don't want to make any of these altered books so I am getting rid of it...

CD for adobe photoshop????

picture of me and Kumen and Elaine from my bday June 2008

book bungee http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATES/PRODUCT/Product.asp?Params=category=17-671%7Clevel=2-3%7Cpageid=3868 found mine at the thrift store, it is black

animals should defintaly act like people- for my kids book collection

Daisy comes home- Jan Brett have you ever seen Jan Brett's illustrations AWESOME- this is for my kids book collection too

The Miracle of Forgiveness- :)

Empress of the Splendid season- have not read I am getting rid of it

The girls guide to hunting and fishing- I may keep this and read it I mean I love the title!

The Christmas Box-I think that I should read this!

Violets Garden the Latter-day daughter series I may keep this for my kids book collection

By The Shores of Silver Lake- I LOVE LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Briar Rose- I may read this because I love the idea of fairy tales re told

picture of Joseph Smith in Liberty jail that I never got a frame for and now looks almost like it may have been in Liberty Jail too...good thing I can get another copy http://www.lds-art.com/of-one-heart--joseph-in-liberty-jail-by-liz-lemon-swindle.html... I need to go to Liberty Jail http://www.lds.org/placestovisit/location/0,10634,1811-1-1-1,00.html

Mary Queen of Scots and the isles- maybe I will read this

name tag that says Keli Ann from when I worked at this care center I should send out a story about that sometime today...

name tag from when I worked at Wal-Mart that says Keli


No comments: