Thursday, October 22, 2009

organizing

next shelf

brush to use in craft class

scarf

Diane's number

Dallin's wedding invitation

safety glasses I had to get for some job I had

papers

pictures

thing that if I plugged it into my tape player I could use a CD player or Ipod in my car

tacks

sticker from the Crime and Punishment museum in DC ( which was very expensive but one of the BEST museums I have been to ever... ) I can't wait to go to the Newseum next month which is also very expensive but I also think will be a great museum!

more scarves

title to car

Travis' wedding invitation

thing that Kathy set up for me at her house to use the internet wireless I have no idea if I still need this ???

post card from when Kate and I went to Bodyworlds or works in SLC ( another expensive but COOL day)

Mitch's name made out of fabric

bag from when I got my Blackberry storm with tons of stuff in it that I have no idea how to use

pen

wood thing that I got to put extra papers... that overflowed long long long ago... they are now in suitcases and may be gone through at some point

a brochure from Lynnhaven House in VA beach ( Alex, Beth and I toured this in April 2009)

more scarves

gloves

a purse that someone gave me that I am not sure if I want

screws that go to something

this shelf is not done yet...

this morning I got stuff from the dairy that is now delivering to my house. I thought they would put it in a little cooler but it was out there in a wooden box. This time I got chocolate milk, regular milk, and chocolate chip cookie dough... which I thought would be bigger for the price I paid for it..

No comments: