Friday, October 16, 2009

orgainizing

next pile of stuff on floor



really cute gold high heels I have that I wish I could walk better in



red suitcase for my suitcase collection- I have old suitcases stacked up really cool in different places, this one I put my stuff that I took down to put up Halloween decorations...



PAID electric bill



magazine 20 years of Law and Order I have only been into it one year, and this year there is a HOT guy on it... ( Cyprus Lupo)



box of junk I need to take back to that lady about advertising



pencil



purple brush



journal



Mitford cookbook



project



Forever in Pants 4th summer love this series



brush to paint stuff for craft class



black paint



map of the grand targee I need to tape in journal



Taste of Home from 2003



general conference- 2008 and 2001



Martha Stewart- going to get rid of I don't cook like that



placemat



Jesus The Christ from 1922



warped tour - 2007 need to put in journal



general conference 1996

No comments: