Friday, October 9, 2009

organizing

first stack: book room

books

1. Friends, Lovers, Chocolate by Alexander Smith McCall - got it at the thrift store have not read it ... yet

2. Gone With The Wind- By Margaret Mitchell- read it out loud on the bus to Dave Marchant when we were teenagers and that is how we met and became friends, GWTW is one of my favorite books, if not the favorite...well I have many favorites... but I LOVE THIS BOOK! Dave got me my first magnet of Scarlett O'Hara which started my magnet collection that is covering almost 2 sides of my fridge now:)

3. Eldest- Christopher Paolini- got it at the thrift store and have not read it... yet

4. The Lady of Stonewycke- Michael Phillips- got it at the thrift store have not read it... yet

5. Stone Alone- Bill Wyman Don't think im way into the Rolling Stones I just love celebrity bio's ... got it at the thrift store have not read it ... yet...

6. a headband I made at Super Saturday 2008 I really hope that when I go to church this Sunday that we will have the table up for Super Saturday 2009!!!!!

7. an egg shaped thing that has a little Holly Hobbie on it reading, I love things that have people reading on them and when I was little I thought Holly Hobbie was cool! I found this at the thrift store :)

8. The Audacity of Hope - Barak Obama- got it at the thrift store have not read it ... yet... I thought Carl was going to faint when he rang me up for this at the thrift store or give me a lecture then I guess he just decieded that I was all ready a lost cause... have not read this yet either..

9. The Looking Glass- Richard Paul Evans I started reading this to Alex, when I was home summer 2008 have not finished it yet, but we both were really liking it I do remember that :)

10. Fishers of Men Gerald Lund- I want to read his new book after that segment from in between sessions of conference

11. Franklin Goes to School- I love Franklin I want to get the whole collection when I have kids if not before I pick them up at the thrift store when they come in

12. red and black necklace that I got at thrift store in VA

13. purple and silver necklace my mom gave me

14. bead necklace- my mom sent me

15. blue beaded necklace I got on clearence at Down East

16. A picture of Alex it says age 12 2005

17. Crickwing- Janell Cannon written by the same person that wrote Stellaluna I liked the art work, I love kids books with cool artwork, I got it at the thrift store for my kids book collection

18. a hand thing that little kids make out of plaster of paris that I did when I was a pre-school teacher in Orem it says Keli age 29 2004 . I made one for me when I did the kids...

19. bracelet that Kathy made me when she was into jewelery making IDK what happened to that hobby???

20. snowperson reading to two penguins got it at the thrift store

21. Christmas letter from the Jenkins family 2008

22. Pampered Chef recipes 2009

23. Amy number 7 by Marilyn Kaye - got this at the thrift store have not read it yet

24. Walking Ollie- by Stephen Foster - got this at the thrift store have not read it yet

25. To Draw Closer to God - Henry B. Eyring one of the best books I have read!!! I got it for Christmas from Faye one year and I gave it to Kathy one year...

26. All I want is everything- got this at the thrift store have not read it yet

27. The Prince of Tides - I loved this book! I read this forever ago but I remember I loved it was dissapointed by the movie though...

28. God wants a powerful people- Sheri L. Dew I bought this with a GC I won at Qwest and don't think that I ever finished it.. I need to though

29. Work and the Glory number 2 " Like a fire is burning" like The Spirit of God Like a Fire is burning !!!!!!!!! I LOVED the Work and Glory when I read them!!! I need to get the whole set some day and watch both of the movies!

30. Utah tour guide that is all bent up and had been read and will be read many times in the future probably :)

No comments: