Friday, October 9, 2009

organizing

OK so I am ALMOST done cleaning my bathroom!:

I also want to say that I have a towel warmer in my bathroom, it is tiny and fits about one bath towel, I won it at Qwest at first I was so excited about this that I wanted to have warm towel every shower!

but the towel warmer sometimes doesnt warm the towel equal like some parts will be HOT and some parts will be just regular and I want a WARM TOWEL! not a towel of different temperatures!

then I put in a blanket one time, I mean wouldn't it be nice to have a warm blanket sometimes when you are watching TV? that only warmed pieces...

so I still HAVE my towel warmer and im not giving it away... but I just don't use it as much :)

PS I did win two towel warmers I gave one as a wedding gift I wonder if they use it and what they thought :)

No comments: