Thursday, October 15, 2009

organizing

more books

two from Galilee- my grandma loved this book and I do to!

Meet Samantha- love American girl Dolls

Rumors of War- good series

Trixie Belden- love her!

Gilead- read because it won the Pulitzer Prize did not really like it and Im going to get rid of it

The heart of a woman- my aunt wants me to read, I have not yet

Midnight in the garden of good and evil- have not read yet

Princess in the spotlight- love these books

popcorn recipes- why not?

Can you keep a secret- love the idea of this book just telling someone everything!

Secret hiding places- getting rid of this, my kids don't need any secret hiding places....

place of refuge- I think I need to return this to the library... NOW

Harley said to me yesterday, this is all you have done ALL DAY IS JUST GO THROUGH BOOKS... I was like well um yes.......

No comments: