Friday, October 16, 2009

organzing

next stack of stuff on floor
paints for the paint by number kit

paper for something I want to make Cindy

books that I wrote

things to do in Box Elder County

bill I owe from 2005!!!!! (I think this may have gone to collection)

list of things to do to be a good father and a bunch of other papers

cute hat that I got at the thrift store


2 large clocks that I made at super saterday 2006 and they are so cheap that they both now need new parts

really cool frame I want to do something with

bracelet

clipboard I want to do something with

puzzle I want to do

list of girls to invite to princess party

I think this is one of the reasons this room is so hard... there are so many things in it I want to do or ment to do... I guess I can look on the bright side and say that once I am done... with my rooms I CAN DO THESE THINGS

No comments: