Thursday, October 15, 2009

organizing

next stack

warsaw requiem- I really liked this series- I may have even LOVED it!

Little House on the Prairie- loved

journal full of recipes and notes that I did not feel like going through

Kraft recipes- I will keep this it looked like it had some great ideas

Taste of Home 2004- same

Utah National parks- will keep this where I put my ideas for places to go

cooky cook book published - 1963 so cool!

Ramona Quimby age 8- love

The quest- should read

It's called a break up because it is broken- have not read this but have still been dumped... A LOT

backpackers handbook- has lots of good ideas

Welcome to the world baby girl- book on tape will listen to because I am really enjoying listning to this book on CD that I am listning to

Nancy Drew-11 love

If Life were easy it would not be hard- I think I may have read this all those Sister Dew books blend in together for me

Nancy Drew-36 love

A marvelous work and a wonder published in 1950 VERY COOL

Sunny Days 2008 this gives you ideas of what to do in VA Beach on vacation... I will get a new one when I go in Nov..

Meet Felicity- love the American Girl dolls

Little Boy Spike got loose again... this time he took off his collar went out and about for awhile then came back and sat on my porch... then knocked on my door... he is back in his area now...we also went for a walk today and he was very obsessed with wanting to mate with Hoshi his boxer friend..

No comments: