Wednesday, October 21, 2009

organizing

more stuff in this gross closet

tamborine??

papers- lots

pictures- lots

post-its

docs from my mission

more hangers

kids puzzles

socks

shirt that I need to give to Gwen to give to Kristy to give to Olivia

cat poop SICK .... like I just did not clean out this closet apparently...

notebooks

boots

belt buckle that I got a yardsale much to the chagrin of Kate

perquacky

hiking shoes

frog puppet that is so cute

a board Doddie gave me that says magnet collection that I will need to utilize soon ...

little scoop from when I had a litter box in there that they did not really use, they still used the floor

flip flops

uno

jenga block

another pair of boots

negatives

more shoes

phone charger that I don't think goes to my current phone...

No comments: