Thursday, October 22, 2009

organizing

several hats

several scarves

basket that those things are suppossed to be in

sock that is filled with rice that Carrie gave me on my mission as a heating pad.. it still works

work gloves

LOTS of papers

NEXT SHELF

comb

scrapbook page that Beth has been BEGGING ME to upload certain pictures off of it, that I have not yet because I am so busy cleaning this room

blocks that I want to use in project that I need to do

picture of me, Alex, Chris and Dylan at the Crime and Punishment museum in front of John Dillengers car

picture of me at Qwest framed with an award that they won... they took everyones picture with this and seriously why would ANY of us want a picture of us with an award they won and the frame would be cool if it did not say Qwest blah blah blah

purse that I used to use all the time

would you rather game that I forgot I have and should play or give away

shelf that I should hang up or get rid of

stuffed cat

suit that someone gave me because I said I would love to have a J Crew suit and it is nothing like a J Crew suit

cannisters with apples on them... I am not ever going to do my kitchen in apples someone gave me this

rudolf fabric..

pictures

magnet stuff that I wanted to use when I made my magnet letters

rose petals that I thought would be cool to use they are fake

anti-bacterial gel that I won at Qwest that I think I should take when I go hiking

rock that I swear I have NEVER seen before I wonder if it was here when I moved in???

Jenga ( well fake Jenga)

Spike and I hiked on a little trail in Logan Canyon called the Limber Pine trail all by ourselves I need to blog about it soon. It was only a mile and I loved it I am pretty sure Spike did too:)

No comments: