Thursday, October 15, 2009

organizing

next stack

two for the summit- this looks like it might be a good read

another mission journal this one I filled up with notes from talks I gave and things I studyed and ZC and GC and some recipes and some gossip and some journal entries... this made me feel a LOT better like FINALLY it is not all like a bunch of junk... I am complaining in one point how Elder Yonk doesnt want us to be social with the Simi Valley elders.. blah blah blah... and Im like WHY ??? why can't we go bowling with them??? now I think why couldn't we do something with the members or just go see something cool in Agoura Hills??? but then again we did that most days of the week....

If I could live my life over I would plant more daisys- my aunt got me this and I still have not read this

Harry Potter and the Half-blood prince- LOVE this series

note from Trena my boss at Qwest 2008 need to glue in my journal

The name of the Rose- have not read getting rid of it

Jerusalem vigil- may read

Utah's favorite hiking trails- I think Carol and I are going hiking tomorrow on something called the Limber Pine trail in Logan Canyon... I think

Far from home- great series

Ot Study manual - love stuff like this

party food- getting rid of this

The Road- have not read , should read but getting rid of a copy of this is at the thrift store almost weekly

Paris encore- great series

guardian angel kids boook

crafts- giving away all the crafts look like stuff I would not want to spend time with any kid makeing

another book same as above

america's national monuments- this can go in my area of books of places I want to travel to

I just checked on Spike he was just laying back there...

No comments: