Friday, October 16, 2009

organizing

next stack

sprititual lightning- someone told me if I would read this book it would change my life. I still have not done so, so I guess my life has not changed...

practical desserts- getting rid of

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- I need to buy all these movies, I had them but someone stole some from me

Three little pigs- for some reason I love all versions of this story!

The Valley of Horses- getting rid of

Behold the man- good series

general conference ticket from Oct 2007 that I need to glue in my journal

reading mastery- maybe put in my ideas for kids

notes I took at UVSC- needs to go in the trash

bringing Elizabeth home- she is home and now going on a mission to Paris France so that book can be got rid of

a whole book of cooking with tuna....

dinner for two - I love recipe books like this! like they give you the WHOLE dinner like here is what you should serve with what like from the drinks to desserst to everything!

taste of home 2004

cooking with Felicity- love American girl dolls

a book about Titanic the movie

math workbook that I really should use...

No comments: