Wednesday, October 14, 2009

organizing

Ok this is several stacks of books because Harley and Magdali were here monopolizing my computer looking up stuff for Sims and on FB and MS and then they did my hair...

Flint and Feather- I may keep this and read it

journal with different names and dates of family history written in it

porcelin doll that has been through it that my grandma gave me

talk I printed out probably for a FHE and I also wrote notes to myself and recipes and menu's

phone numbers for Bryan and Jeremy... YUCK

injury massage manual 2001

Standing for Something- of course I do

These Happy Golden Years -LOVE THIS SERIES

The Tortilla curtain- have not read this so I am going to get rid of it

Little Treasures- going to get rid of

The night flyers- going to get rid of

The witch of blackbird pond- I vagualy remember liking this as a kid and need to read it again

Stone Soup- OK so one time when I was a pre-school teacher we made stone soup how cool is that???

addresses for different people

Bright ideas craft book

activity book need both of these books they will come in handy one day

scrapbook idea book 2005 I cut out the one thing that I could make and after I email this out I am going to figure out how I can make it and where I could put it!

Queen of Babble in the big city- I may love Meg Cabot when she writes for Teens but I am getting rid of this

Whats inside Miss Mollys locket- IDK but this looks like a cute kids book so I am keeping it

The day of Ahmends secret another kids book I love the multi-cultural ones

Wal-Mart family cookbook I can't rid of something like this

Alkaline Diet - my aunt at one point wanted me to do this

The English Patiant - according to Elaine on Seinfeld this movie is not good

Tanya Tucker autobio

Memories of Summer- getting rid of

to to something

dolls that go to that victorian house

Samantha's surprise- I really want my daughter to be into "American Girl" dolls... even though I dont like the company as much now that Mattell or whoever owns it

Between Madison and Palmetto some kids book that may be cute to read

home decorating tips- I am getting rid of this

wok and stir fry

strawberry shortcake book I loved strawberry shortcake

picture of Granny and Poppy

journal jar

bracelet

necklace Kathy made me back when she was still into jewerly making

green necklace I bought St.Patricks day 2008 to wear

book mark from Williamsburg,VA

necklace that Kathy brought me back from Singapore

ugly gold necklace???

names of people I have taken to the temple, there are a ton

card set that I won somewhere,

I made cards and had Harley and Magdali go around and deliver cards with me

Shawnie got one because she let me watch The Amazing Race with her and talked to me last night, they laughed at me for giving her a card and said we had thanked her for something before...
apparently I am only allowed to thank people once ever...

Dawnette- for making me dinner and taking me to Costco and going on walks with Spike and I

Rachael - for watching Little Boy Spike

Jesse- for bringing little Boy Spike back that time he got lost

The Wicks for letting me take pictures in their yard.

that is all

I also got this really tacky rickety bookshelf out of the room and may spray paint it black or ... get rid of it...

No comments: