Monday, October 19, 2009

organizing

next bunch of stuff on desk:

Christmas card from my roommate Flor from 2004

Bear Lake Guide ( I really want to take Spike hiking there soon) you could see Bear Lake from the hike we went on on Sat. it was so pretty

Sharpie

$ store villiage that I want to get

address labels I got free from something called ducks unlimited some have black labs on them so I defitnatly want them

thank you card from Becky Chadwick for princess party

brochures from different places I want to go or have gone

letter from my mom 2009

crayon highlighter we got at the last enrichment

taste of home 1999

box of pictures

2 little pitchers

matches

hair pin and 2 sets of black hoops

candles

bracelet

triple combo

scrapbook paper for another thing I want to make

paid electric bill

insense holder

gluestick

name tag from Logan Nursing and rehab

3 necklaces

No comments: