Monday, October 19, 2009

organizing

card from the policeman who came by when my trashcan was stolen

gum- that Harley said is to strong to have two pieces in your mouth at one time

paper

post-its

dolls

pencils

thing I made with the help of a bishop in our Simi Valley ward of my mission ( you put pencils in it)

glitter

boot shoe that Harley and Magdali thing looks cool because it looks like it belongs in a saloon according to the Magdali then Harley wondered if that word was pronounced salon... cause that is how she has always said it..( you put pens in this boot shoe)

box you put stuff in with a little girl reading on it

plastic camal

pedometer I won at Qwest

broken necklace

2 cups

little rabbit

plastic polar bear

plastic black elephant ( why is it black)

beads that I think I want to keep

orb of theseula ( really just a crystal ball looking thing that looks like one) I told Magdali and Harley yeah you use that to restore a vampires soul.. and they believed me... I tried to look up the Buffy episode but it is not online!

ring that Magdali borrowed that I might or might not get back

pennies that we used to buy eggs from Silas age 5 across the street Harley was VERY EMBARRASED by t his like WE CANT PAY HIM IN PENNIES! I said we sure can he is FIVE! then when she saw they were brown were like these are from a REAL CHICKEN!

jar of necklaces I need to fix

tide to go that has gone

eraser for a white board that I don't own

exacto knife

desk stuff my boss Aaron gave me at Qwest that he did not want that I am not sure I want

No comments: